Torna alla lista annunci
Marsh is seeking candidates in the Insurance industry to join the French Desk of our International Team based in Milan.
The candidate will be introduced in our Organization for an inspiring opportunity, which will enable professional growth within a dynamic and thriving team.
What is in it for you?
• The opportunity to join a fast-growing team within an international Company with a globally recognized brand and strong results to match;
• An opportunity to make the difference and be part of the world’s largest Insurance Broker & Risk Adviser;
• Attractive benefits package, outstanding learning programs, mentoring opportunities and stimulating interaction with counterparts in varied industry groups and client organizations.
We will count on you to:
Reporting to the Team Leader and joining an international and multicultural team environment, the candidate will be involved in structuring/placing reinsurance protections emanated on one or more lines of business and will be requested to fulfill the following key responsibilities:
• Negotiating insurance/reinsurance terms at international level with worldwide based counterparties;
• Contributing to build reinsurance/insurance solutions to meet Clients’ needs;
• Gathering data and risk information in order to properly approach the international insurance markets;
• Collaborating with retail colleagues within the Marsh network;
• Analyzing risk details and preparing marketing submissions;
• Structuring and placing reinsurance protections on various lines of business and by being part of the discussions on the placement strategy;
• Managing post-placement activities such as contractual and administrative tasks;
• Looking for new carriers.
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk advisor. With over 45,000 colleagues operating in 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data-driven risk solutions and advisory services.
Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan, the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue over $20 billion, Marsh McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer and Oliver Wyman.