Torna alla lista annunci
Consultant - Data Analytics & Process Mining
Protiviti's Technology Risk Consulting professionals work together with clients to ensure that investments in technology and innovation meet expected expectations and are aligned with different national and international regulatory requirements.
For our Milan office we are looking for determined and proactive people who understand both the client's business and the technologies used by him. The resource will be part of our multi-disciplinary team, giving an effective operational contribution from the outset.
We are looking for graduates in technical disciplines to be included in our Data Analytics and Process Mining engagements.
You will support all the phases of Data Analytics and Process Mining projects:
· Managing end-to-end Data Analytics / Process Mining initiatives across various clients and industries
· Running data identification, extraction and transformation (ETL)
· Connecting Data Analytics / Process Mining tools to client’s IT systems
· Designing and developing process monitoring dashboards
· Analyzing and interpreting the findings
· Drawing conclusions and recommendations
Required Technical Skills & Experience:
· Graduate in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, Economics, Information Management or related fields
· Confidence with one or more Data Analytics (Tableau, Power BI, Qlik etc) and Process Mining tools (Celonis, myInvenio, UiPath Process Mining, QPR etc.)
· Skills in data manipulation and/or scripting to pull together data from different sources (SQL)
· Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
Preferential requirements are:
· Previous experience as a Data Scientist or Data Engineer or Data Analyst
· Familiarity with at least one enterprise suite (SAP, Oracle etc.) is a plus
· Functional knowledge of financial and/or procurement processes (P2P, O2C, RTR) is a plus
· Knowledge of Python highly appreciated
· Understanding of machine-learning
Basic requirements in the selection are the good knowledge of the Italian and English languages (both oral and written), interpersonal and communicative skills, experience of team management and relations with company management as well as ability to travel based on client requests/commitments.
Gruppo multinazionale di consulenza direzionale , leader nell’analisi e progettazione di
modelli di Governance, Organizzazione e Controllo.
Aiutiamo i nostri clienti ad esplorare nuove opportunità di sviluppo e di crescita del valore, identificando i
rischi e definendo le migliori strategie di gestione e di controllo.
Abbiamo una presenza internazionale di rilievo, con 85 uffici e oltre 7.000 dipendenti nel mondo.
In Italia operiamo dal 2004 con più di 300 professionisti.